Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Starting Your Business on a Budget - $99 promotion
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CST)
St Louis, MO
"Starting Your Business on a Budget " Workshop with Tamiko Cuellar, Startup Consultant, Identity Coach and Speaker
- Learn tips on how to make your business have a professional image without spending a lot of money
- Learn step-by-step: How to fully set up your business, Brand the image of your business to reflect your unique identity, Get noticed in the marketplace, Manage cashflow in your business
- And much, much more!
1. What will be covered during the workshop? - During the 6-hour workshop topics will include: the connection between your business and your purpose, how to name your business, choosing the right legal structure to incorporate, domain registration, tax ID# creating winning vision and mission statements, fine tuning your target market, discovering how you unique identity can make you stand out in the marketplace and attract the right people, managing cashflow, how to have a great website, logo, marketing materials, professional image, etc. without breaking the bank, AND MUCH MORE!
2. If I already have a business, can I still attend? - Yes. If you have a new business you will likely find this workshop beneficial. I expect that there will be a mixture of aspiring business owners and existing business owners. The workshop will be helpful to both.
3. I know I want to start a business, but I'm not sure what business to start. Should I attend this workshop? - In order to get the most out of this workshop, it is highly recommended that you at least have a concept for your business. That entails knowing the product or service you want to sell/offer.
4. Will there be materials that I can take with me? - Yes. A binder will be provided with a workbook and other helpful resources to serve as a reference guide for you after you leave the workshop.
5. Do I have to pay for my lunch? - No. Lunch is included in the price of the workshop.
6. Will this workshop be helpful to those wishing to start a nonprofit business? Yes and no. It will not specifically cater to aspiring nonprofit businesses because it is an entirely different animal in the way it's structured and operated. Stay tuned for a future workshop specifically tailored to those wanting to start a nonprofit business.
7. Why do I need a laptop, ipad or tablet with wi-fi access during the workshop? - We will be exploring the sites needed to get your business established and walking you through step-by-step what to do. Unlike a conference that gives only information for you to apply later, my WORKshop will show you how to apply the information while we are together. The idea is for each participant to walk away from the workshop with the infrastructure established for you to conduct business ASAP.
8. How do I register? - Simply click on the green "Order Now" button on the this eventbrite page and it allow you to pay for the workshop. You will receive notification of your payment followed by an email confirmation of your registration by Tamiko Cuellar of Pursue Your Purpose. Then just join us on January 26th!
When & Where
Tamiko Cuellar is a Startup Consultant, Identity Coach and Speaker and the visionary founder of Pursue Your Purpose.